EXPLORE FENCING CPD COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2023
- The Explore Fencing CPD course is delivered by British Fencing (BF), the National Governing Body for fencing in the UK. BF courses take place on the online BF LearningZone platform. When joining a BF course, you are enrolled onto the BF LearningZone. Full details about the Explore Fencing Online course and instructions on how to sign in to British Fencing’s LearningZone will be sent by email.
- BF will aim to set you up with your LearningZone credentials as soon as possible.
Enrolments on to the online platform will usually be completed on Monday of each week, although we try exceed this.
- Your access to the Explore Fencing course on the BF LearningZone will remain active for two months from the date you receive your BF LearningZone enrolment credentials.
- The BF LearningZone will still be available to you after the Explore Fencing course has finished, so you can access other courses from BF in the future. BF reserves the right to remove users from the BF LearningZone.
- Your booking will not be confirmed unless payment for the full amount has been received.
- Explore Fencing online is available to people 18 years old and over.
- After you complete Explore Fencing, you will receive a digital certificate which can be downloaded from the BF LearningZone. The certificate is valid for 2 years from the date of issue. We encourage users to download their certificate as soon as possible, to ensure they have access to it in the future.
- You will not be a fully qualified fencing coach at the end of Explore Fencing. However, Explore Fencing is Stage 1 of a larger, 3-stage qualification called Core Coach. Your Explore Fencing certificate will be accepted as prior learning if you choose to progress to the full Online Core Coach course.
- British Fencing will not be held accountable for any costs incurred for your participation in this course.
- Cancellation: Once a confirmed booking has been made, cancellation terms apply, in line with the UK Consumer Rights Act (2014).
You can cancel your booking within a 14-day cooling-off period from when the transaction has been completed
A full refund will be issued if all of the following apply:
- You have requested a refund in writing within the 14-day cooling-off period
- You have not completed or attempted to complete the course and any tests
- You have not received a certificate of achievement for the course
- In the event where access to the BF LearningZone is disrupted, for example, due to technical issues, we will communicate a remedy that reflects the situation.
If you have any questions about this course please contact Marjorie Kuhne: [email protected]